Thursday, January 19, 2023

Thursday Wrap-Up + FREEBIE

Man, short weeks (weeks at work that are less than the normal five-day week) kick my rear.  Especially one as jammed packed as this week and there's no end in sight.  Today is the second day of two extra long evenings of auditions for a select choir my school district has for 4th - 6th graders.  Every year I think I'll only have a handful of students apply to audition and every year I'm nearly overwhelmed with how many sign-up.  I love it and dread it all at the same time.  We have a very limited amount of slots available because it's a district wide choir.  I love seeing kids step out of their comfort zone and gain confidence as singers. I despise having to make decisions that inevitably cause disappointment.  Then tomorrow night my 6th grade choir is singing the National Anthem before the High School Basketball games.  It'll be fun for them to get a chance to shine but another late night when I really want to go home and fall into bed.  That short week has three extra long nights.  I think I'm going to be hearing the call for an extra cup of coffee tomorrow.  How's your week been going?  Are you feeling the "extra" this week as well?

Connie's January 2023 Template Bundle has some really fun new templates ready to help you get more favorite layouts created with a jump start!




Have you checked out the January 2023 Bake Sale at Ginger Scraps?  Winter Blues is a gentle looking kit that you can pick up for only $1.  Want more?  The coordinating templates and Word Art are on sale too!



I hope you have been inspired to be creative today.  For your freebie today, I have another lovely cluster made with Time Together by CTM Kelly.  Enjoy!


Smile and let your creativity shine!

~Susan~

No comments: