Thursday, January 12, 2023

Thursday Wrap-Up + FREEBIE

This week has been fast and furious at my house.  How's it been going to for all of you?  I finally feel mostly better, at least my throat no longer hurts.  I can talk enough to get through the day of teaching even though I still sound really hoarse.  The biggest downside is that I can't sing at all which has made me realize how much vocal modeling I do for the students to get quick results.  I've had to become really creative in describing the sound I want to hear vs. what I'm already hearing.  

Connie has a new release for you tomorrow so let's take one more look at last week's new release, Happy Plans.



I'll be back here tomorrow with a look at the new release and some inspiration from Connie's Creative Team to kick off your weekend.  Until then, here is a second quick page freebie from CTM Deanna with Summer Splash to go with the quick page freebie from yesterday.  Together they would make a good two page layout!


Have a terrific Thursday!

~Susan~

1 comment:

Crystalnva said...

Beautiful Thank you bunches :)