Friday, January 13, 2023

January 2023 Template Bundle {NEW}, Retiring Products Sale, and a FREEBIE

The January 2023 Template Bundle is here!  Oh how I love Connie's templates.  I know when I use her templates and kits together I'm going to wind up with a layout that I'm going to absolutely love.  Do you have a favorite style from Connie's templates?  I'm partial to her White Space templates, Ribbons and Papers, and Paper Pieces and I love the template bundles because I know I'm going to get a lot of use out of the 16 templates while stretching my scrapping budget (aka being able to save and buy more kits!).  Here's a look at this month's template bundle.


If you have a lot of holiday photos or just a lot of photos in general, the Pics Galore pack is perfect for you.  I see three of my favorites with new volumes in this bundle too!  Which pack has caught your eye?  There is a full reveal of the four packs in the store so check them out today!  Here is a look at some of these templates in action combined with some of Connie's kits.


Connie's Creative Team loves these templates so I'll be sharing many more layouts to inspire you all week so check back daily to see what the team has created.
Connie is doing some cleaning up at her stores this month and is kicking it off with a retiring products sale at My Memories.  There will one at Ginger Scraps beginning on 1/20 and it will include these same kits so pick your favorite store and shop the sale when it begins.  

*Note that the preview only shows the kits for each collection that are on sale.  Additional packs will be on sale as well.*



That's going to be it for today.  I hope this kicks your weekend off with lots of creativity ahead!  For your freebie today, CTM Theresa created this festive quick page with Farmhouse Christmas.  Maybe you can use it to get some of your recent Christmas photos scrapped!


Have a wonderful weekend!

~Susan~

1 comment:

Crystalnva said...

Beautiful Thank you bunches :)