Tuesday, November 29, 2022

Take $2 Tuesday Sale 11/29/22 + FREEBIE

Have you recovered from all the Thanksgiving festivities yet?  I didn't have a chance to recover, just jumped right into massive activity overload with mission's conference at church, solo/ensemble with my 6th grade choir students, after school rehearsals for the upcoming Winter Concert, and an upcoming Saturday performance for my 6th grade choir as well.  I hate to wish away three weeks of life but it's only Tuesday and I'm worn out!  Christmas break will definitely be appreciated by me this year.  Just three weeks of rehearsals, concerts, and trying to stay sane.  The pay off is seeing the excitement of the students and their families as they perform.  Thankfully, Christmas music is some of my favorite music!

I know you didn't stop by the blog to hear my saga of life.  I bet you stopped by to check out what Connie has in the Take $2 Tuesday Sale bin!  I won't hold you back any longer, here you go!


Ginger Scraps

My Memories

CT Layouts with Let's Get Cozy

CT Layouts with Christmas Cheer


These next two layouts were made with Christmas Cheer Templates and two other Connie Prince kits.  The first one was made with Mulled and the second one was made with Paint Chips: Candy Apple Red.


How about this past week's new release, #2022 December?  Have you had a chance to work with it yet?  I love the artsy nostalgic feel that this collection has.




Connie's Black Friday Sale just keeps giving!  What will you pick up to stuff your stocking with?


Today's blog freebie is another splash of Summer love from CTM Audrey made with Connie's Summer Splash collection. Enjoy this bit of word art cluster!


~Susan~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Summer Colours Thanks!

Crystalnva said...

Thank you bunches :)