Monday, November 28, 2022

Merry Monday, Cyber Monday sales and a freebie!

 Happy Monday! 

December is just around the corner! Time has flown the last half of the year! I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving and enjoyed the time off. I was happy SC had highs in the 60s. It was wonderful to wear my cold weather gear. The week was capped off for me when FSU became state champions for the first time since 2016. I love football and this year my Noles were back! It was hard the last 5 years to watch. Now, I need to get focused on Christmas! 

It's Stacy R's lucky day! She played last week's blog game and won a $10 code to Connie's store! There's another code up for grabs on Wednesday! Come back and play our super simple blog game!

__________________________________________________________

Speaking of Christmas, Connie's newest release will get you ready for the coming month! 



Don't miss out on the Black Friday deals!


And there's three kits available for a killer price at Gingerscraps!


_______________________________________________________________

Audrey made you this cluster!
Get it here.

Have an amazing week!
~Shellby~

1 comment:

Crystalnva said...

Thank you bunches :)