Sunday, August 14, 2022

Sneak Peek Sunday + FREEBIE

Today's sneak peek is completely adorable!!  I think I know of a couple people who are going to snag this on release day.  Can you guess the theme?


Connie's Paint Chips series was expanded to include last week's new release, Paint Chips: Peanut. 



Combining Connie's kits with her fabulous templates is always a winning combination!  Connie just released her August 2022 Template Bundle where you get 16 brand new templates for only $5.99!


So creative!! I have more to show you throughout the week so keep stopping by for more inspiration from Connie's Creative Team.  I'm heading off for today but before I go, I have today's blog freebie from CTM Kelly.  This cluster would go great with the cluster freebie that was shared on Friday's post!


Have a spectacular Sunday!

~Susan~

No comments: