Friday, August 12, 2022

Paint Chips: Peanut {NEW}, August 2022 Template Bundle {NEW} +FREEBIE

As we wind up this week, Connie has two brand new products on sale!  First up is the latest addition to the Paint Chips series.  I think Connie was inspired by her sweet furbaby for this one!



Super cute!! What are your plans with this collection?

Next up on the new release list for today is the August 2022 Template Bundle!  You will have lots of creative inspiration with this set of 16 new templates!


Here a a closer look at each pack.




I hope you have found a bit of inspiration to kick off your weekend.  I'm going to crash this evening when I get home.  We started back a full day with students on Thursday and I'm beat.  It was great being back with my students but mental fatigue is hitting me hard!

For your freebie today, CTM Kelly has created a fresh cluster using "Summertime."  I think this would make a quick and lovely embellishment on a card front!


Have a great weekend!

~Susan~

No comments: