Thursday, July 7, 2022

Week Recap and a FREEBIE

Wow!  What a week this has been!  It's like I blinked and we were already looking at Thursday. How's your week been? My husband and I picked up some houseplants this week and I'm working on repotting some hen and chick plants that my mother-in-law gave me.  I sort of forgot about them during trying to take care of my mom and life challenges over the past couple of months.  I feel really guilty because these were HUGE plants that she gave me.

Connie's 4th of July Sale is coming to an end.  Did you clear out some of your wish list?


The Ginger Scraps Buffet Sale exclusive kit is Life Chronicled: Hurt & Healing.  This kit has quickly become a favorite to create journaling pages with for me.  How are you using this kit?



The July My Memories exclusive collection is Summer Nights.  I think my favorite may be the adorable owl ellie! The musician in me says that the guitar should be but I don't play guitar and the owl just calls to me every time I look at the preview.



So cute!  I love how Caro used that jar element and seeing how she used the spatters and flower print on the blue paper has given me an idea for a card front.  Now I just need to sit down and get going on those cards!

Here is your freebie from Connie's Creative Team.  Today I have cool cluster frame from CTM Theresa that she made with Summer: 4th of July!


I hope you have a wonderful Thursday!

~Susan~

No comments: