Tuesday, July 5, 2022

Take $2 Tuesday Sale

So sorry for the late post.  I have totally let the days of the week get all scrambled in my head.  I'm in survival mode measuring time by which doctor's appointment for which family member is next on the calendar.  Here is a look at the two kits Connie has in the Take $2 Tuesday Sale.


Ginger Scraps:

My Memories:

CT Layouts with All Aboard


CT Layouts with Clubhouse


Connie is also running a special 4th of July Sale for 50% off most of her store!


Have you checked out the Hurt & Healing collection at Ginger Scraps?  This one calls to my heart and I bet it does many of you too.  


Summer Night's is Connie's July exclusive kit at My Memories and it's completely adorable!


I have to run.  It's another appointment day for my mom with the Spine Team doctors.  I'll be back in a couple of days to wrap up this week's specials before sharing the new releases.

Here is your freebie for today!


Have a terrific Tuesday!

~Susan~

No comments: