Sunday, July 3, 2022

Sneak Peeks and 4th of July Sale + FREEBIE

I took a couple of days away from the computer to let my eyes take a break and spend some time with family and friends.  It was a much needed break but in the meantime I almost forgot to get these sneak peeks from Connie posted for you.  I'm so sorry about that!  Connie has two new releases coming your way later this week and here's your glimpse at what's to come.


These will be released on Friday so make sure you swing by to see the previews along with some creative inspiration from Connie's Creative Team.

Connie is having a 4th of July sale on her kits!  Check it out!


It's a great time to stock up and beat the heat while you enjoy scrapping with your friends!  

Connie also has two store exclusive collections on sale right now. Check these out!


____________________



____________________

I made a Quick Page for your freebie using Connie's #2022 April kit.  I hope you like it!


Have a wonderful 4th of July and be safe out there!

~Susan~



No comments: