Thursday, March 17, 2022

Weekly Sale Round Up + FREEBIE

I hope you are all having a good week so far.  I've spent too much time at the computer this evening trying to get materials set up and linked up for my students for tomorrow while I'm out with taking my mom to some doctor's appointments so this post is going to be pretty brief.  I'm having some vision issues again (definitely related to blood pressure issues this time around) and I need to go rest my eyes.

Here are the special sales that Connie has going on right now (some end today!).

Paint Chips: Aquamarine is a soothing kit that you will enjoy creating some cool projects with!



The March 2022 Template Bundle holds 16 brand new inspirational starting points for your next layout!  These templates can be flipped, rotated, combined, and so much more to expand your scrapping toolbox.  Check them out!


And the last sale up is the March 2022 Ginger Scraps Bake Sale.


Before you head off to get on with your Thursday, click on the preview or link below to download this wonderful quick page freebie from CTM Deanna!


Live, Laugh, Love, and Scrap!

~Susan~

1 comment:

marlah24 said...

I love this. Thanks so much.