Wednesday, March 16, 2022

Happy Wednesday! 

It's Hump Day! I hope the week is going great for you! It's spring break so I get to sleep in just a little longer which has been nice. Yesterday, we went to a playdate hosted by my oldest son's former teacher. She lives on the river so we fished, the boys ran around with all their friends and they ate tons of pizza and popsicles. Tomorrow I drop my oldest two off with the grandparents for a couple days. Hopefully I can get some work done while they are out of the house. I feel a toy purge coming.  

_________________________________________________

It's time to play our weekly game! 

1. Answer the question. I used Butterfly Garden for this game 

   2. Email your answers to connie.prince08@gmail.com. Use Blog Game for the subject.

3. All entries will be entered into a randomizer and 1 person will win a gift certificate to Connie's store.

4.  Entries will be accepted until Sunday at midnight ET.


_____________________________________________

It's time for the Gingerscraps Bake Sale!!! Three products for $1 each until the 20th! 

#2020 March Kit | #2020 March Templates | #2020 March Word Art

Don't forget to grab the newest Paint Chips Kit! 



Scrap a ton of pages with Connie's March Template Bundle


______________________________________________

Audrey made you this cute cluster

Have a great Wednesday! 
~Shellby~

No comments: