Saturday, November 27, 2021

Thanksgiving Weekend Wrap Up with a Freebie!

 Happy Saturday! 

I hope you enjoyed stuffing yourself with Turkey over the past two days. We had a 17lb turkey for 3 adults and 3 kids! We had lots of leftovers even though my youngest ate his weight in turkey! He ate more turkey than the adults. My husband is hopeful one kid will appreciate and love Thanksgiving like he does. I was more excited for the sales! I stocked up on lots of awesome scrapbook supplies! I love the Black Friday sales! 

Speaking of sales... Check out Connie's Black Friday Sale!! 



________________________________________________

Connie also has two new releases for you! The first is the next installment of the Life Chronicled series! 




Connie's other new collection is for those Baseball fans! Take a look at this new collection! 


__________________________________________________

Shari made you this quickpage!!! 
Get it here

Have an awesome weekend! 
~Shellby~

1 comment:

Gala said...

Great collection! Thanks a lot for all the gifts!