Friday, November 26, 2021

Black Friday Sale and Two New Releases + FREEBIE

What is it about a holiday happening during the week seems to mess with a person's internal calendar?  I've spent the day thinking it was Saturday until about two minutes ago and I realized it was Friday and I hadn't put the Friday new release post together!  Thank goodness there is still time for me to tell you about Connie's Black Friday Sale and her two new releases for today!

First let's talk about the Black Friday Sale that will run through December 2nd.  It's 50% off storewide!


_______________________________________________________________________

Connie's first new release today is Life Chronicled: Christmas.  This is a great Christmas themed Christmas collection that I'm sure many of you will get a lot of use out of.


Here is a closer look at the packs from the LC: Christmas bundle.



_______________________________________________________________________

Connie's second new release is one that I've heard a few of you have been anticipating and I know I have a few friends who can't wait to get their hands on a new baseball kit.  Check out Sports: Baseball!  It has everything you need to help tell your favorite slugger's stories!  Connie has also included a flower pack for those of us who need/want to go off theme a bit.

Here is a closer look at the individual packs.



Wow a lot of variety in these layouts!  I think there is a bit of something for everyone in this collection.

_______________________________________________________________________

Since I'm delayed in getting this post out and there was a lot to take in, I'm going to end with today's Blog Freebie and head off.  I hope you have a wonderful weekend!



~Susan~

No comments: