Friday, August 27, 2021

Life Chronicled: Dreams {NEW} + FREEBIE

Happy Friday!  I hope today finds you with a smile and lots of joy looking forward to the weekend.  I've got the batteries charged and my camera loaded to start the year of documenting my son's Senior year.  Last first half-time performance is tonight and I have such mixed emotions about it.  Not that we're done with marching seasons.  We still have one more child to get through the ranks.

So, what does Connie have debuting in stores today?  It's a pretty collection all about dreams!



______________________________________

Today's freebie is a sweet and pretty quick page from CTM Deanna using Connie's Paint Chips: Blush Pink collection.


Have a wonderful weekend!

~Susan~

2 comments:

grancmpr said...

Beautiful, thank you

Susan said...

You are very welcome, grancmpr! Thanks for stopping by the blog and we hope to see you again soon!