Thursday, July 22, 2021

Life's A Highway + FREEBIE

Rascal Flatt's song is playing in my head and I'm not ashamed to admit that I've been jammin' along to it as I started to put this post together.  What song?  

Sorry, Connie, I couldn't resist!  This song has been running through my head ever since I saw her new release last week.  It's a good song to be stuck in your head. Admit it, you started singing it too as soon as you saw Life's A Highway and the Route 66 element.

Speaking of Life's A Highway, today is the last day to pick it up on sale!  Have you added it to your scrapping stash yet?



I hope you have been having a spectacular week!  I'm going to leave you with this sweet cluster freebie made with Paint Chips: Green Apple by CTM Deb R.  Enjoy and I'll see you back here tomorrow with a look at a brand new release from Connie.


~Susan~





1 comment:

AB Rocks said...

Thank-You, Deb, for the nifty piece.