Tuesday, June 15, 2021

Take $2 Tuesday + FREEBIE

I woke up thinking today was Monday even though I was going through my Tuesday schedule of things.  So sorry for the delay in today's post!  Let's jump right to the two kits in the Take $2 Tuesday Sale bin.


CT Layouts with Paint Chips: Turquoise


CT Layouts with #2020 June


There are many more layouts with these two kits and I hope you swing by Connie's galleries to check out the layout inspiration from her Creative Team.  I love the colors in both of these kits and I'm feeling the need to create some thing this afternoon.  Before I can do that I need to get this post up for you though and I have a few other things to share with you

The June 2020 Ginger Scraps Bake Sale kicked off this morning.  Here's what Connie has cooked up for you for only $1 each!


I'll show you some layout inspiration with these later this week.

The June 2021 Template Bundle is on sale as well! Pick up these 16 templates for only $4.99!

And last for today is this delicious addition to Connie's Paint Chips series, Paint Chips: Blackberry!


I hate to cut this short but duty calls and I have to run.  Here is your blog freebie for today from CTM Deanna.


Have a terrific Tuesday!

~Susan~

No comments: