Sunday, June 13, 2021

Sneak Peek Sunday + FREEBIE

I am super excited that our oldest daughter is coming home today!  We haven't seen her since the first of January.  She's only going to be able to be here for the night but we sure have missed her! We'll take every special moment we can get.

Special moments, yes, I feel lucky to get to spend a few special moments throughout each week with you as well!  Sunday's are sneak peek days and here is your sneak peek at what Connie will be releasing later in the week.


This one looks like fun! Do you already have some ideas of what you might want to do with this kit?  I'll have the full release on Friday for you.

The June 2021 Template Bundle is begging you to take it home and use the templates to kick start some fabulous layouts and more!



I love the rich colors Connie used in Paint Chips: Blackberry!  Have you made anything with this kit yet?  Oh!  I heard there may be a matching Alpha Add-On pack over on Club Connie Prince on Facebook.  Be sure to check it out!



So pretty!  I didn't get to go blackberry picking this weekend like I had hoped.  Friday wound up being crazy busy with stuff around the house and then today the blackberry patch was closed because there weren't any ripe blackberries available.  Maybe next week sometime we can try again.

For your blog freebie today I have a pretty quick page made by CTM Deanna with Strawberry Mint.  Enjoy and have a splendid Sunday!


See you Tuesday!

~Susan~







2 comments:

Still Nunyah said...

FYI, the wrong link was sent in the newsletter for the Blackberry alpha. Thanks for all the goodies, always.

Susan said...

Still Nunyah, I've sent Connie a message and I'm sure she has it fixed somewhere. I've been away from my computer for a couple of days with family stuff so I just saw you message.