Saturday, April 10, 2021

Weekend Wrap up! Retiring products sale, new releases and a freebie!

Happy Saturday! 

I hope your week was amazing hopefully you took a picture or two to scrap this weekend! We started the weekend off early and had the older boys play hooky from school and we chilled by the river in the morning and tomorrow I am taking my oldest to Magic Kingdom for the first time in over a year! I hope your weekend will be just as fun! 

 Connie has several amazing collections she is retiring and you can get them for an amazing deal!!! Make sure you don't miss out! Two collections (Pixie Dust and Talk Nerdy to Me) are a part of my all time favorite releases of Connie's! Grab them before they are gone! 

Head over to Gingerscraps to grab these amazing products before they are gone!

Connie released a new Paint Chips kit! I love this shade of blue!!! 





I am such a template lover! I love grabbing lots of templates at once and having a marathon scrapping session! The April template bundle is perfect! 16 templates for one low price!!! 





_______________________________

Stacy made you this freebie using Lucky! 
Get it here. 

Have a wonderful weekend making memories! 
~Shellby~ 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Adorable, thank you!