Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Take $2 Tuesday Sale, 10/13/2020

 It's Tuesday and that means it's time for another Take $2 Tuesday Sale!  For only $2 you can pick up either of these fabulous kits! That also means for $4 you could add both to your scrapping stash!  Sweet deal!  Check your stash and if you are missing either of these kits this is a great opportunity to add them.


Ginger Scraps

DSS
Soul Food
Halloween Night

My Memories
Soul Food
Halloween Night

CT Layouts with Soul Food


CT Layouts with Halloween Night

_________________________________

Quick reminder about freebies:

We love all of you Connie Fans and we love being able to offer freebies here on Connie's blog.  Connie is one of the most generous designers that I know.  We have a policy (and it's up at the top right hand corner of the blog) that freebies are only available for a limited time (about a month).  This is due to server space where the freebies are housed.  Once a freebie is no longer available you will get a "denied access" error message.  What that means is that the freebie has been removed from the server.  None of us have access to that freebie any longer.  Please don't request access because the freebie no longer exists (see message at the top of the blog).

I'm only mentioning this because we have a lot of newer fans who may not have been aware and over the past week I have received many requests for access.  I had over 50 requests in my email this morning so I figured it was a good time to put out a reminder.  I'm glad you all like the freebies offered on the blog - we'll keep them coming!

I'll be back on Thursday with a look at the Ginger Scraps October 2020 Bake Sale.  I hope you all enjoy this week and stay healthy and safe!

_________________________________

BLOG FREEBIE


~Susan~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really like this one Thanks!

Susan said...

I'm glad you enjoyed the freebie! It helps us know what to keep offering when comments are left. Have a fabulous week!