Friday, July 24, 2020

Retiring Products Sale

Connie is cleaning out her stores and making room for all the new kits, templates, and more that she has planned to release.  While she's doing that you have the opportunity to pick up the products she's retiring at a great price!  Now, for those of you who have most of Connie's products already in your stash, be sure to check through to make sure what you are looking at isn't already in your scrapping stash.  I know I've seen something that caught my eye for a current project and after I've checked out and started unpacking it I discovered I already had it in my stash.  I have learned to do a quick search through my storage before hitting the purchase button.



Here is your blog freebie for today.



Have a great weekend!
~Susan~

No comments: