Thursday, July 30, 2020

Next to Last Day - Retiring Products Sale + FREEBIE

Tomorrow is the end of July.  I think the month of July must be bewitched or something.  Every year it seems like it's the month that just disappears on me.  I don't know what happens but it moves by in the blink of an eye.  If you've been thinking about picking up any of Connie's retiring products today is a great day to finish adding to your shopping cart and check out.  It would be so sad if you put them into your cart thinking you would go back and check out later and then to wake up on Saturday and realize you never got them!  Yes, I'm speaking from a place of experience on this one.  Trust me, it's a feeling you want to avoid!



Usually, at this point in the year, I would be working on making and printing things to decorate my classroom.  This year I'm on a cart moving from room to room, at least for this first part of the year, due to our visiting pandemic.  So, I'm going to use this time to crochet a bit and play with Connie's kits to make some "pick me up" or inspirational cards for my fellow teachers and students.  I struggle sometimes with figuring out the best words to use though.  If any of you have a favorite verse, phrase, etc. that you would like to see on a card like this, let me know what it is in the comments.  I'll share what I create as freebies here on the blog!

Speaking of freebies, here is your freebie for today.  It's Word Art from CTM Audrey created with Connie's "About A Boy" collection.



Live, laugh, love, and scrap it!
~Susan~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Word Arts are my Fav! Thanks!

Susan said...

So glad you like the Word Art freebie! Thanks for stopping by the blog!

Pam K said...

I love word art, too! Thanks for sharing this one!