Thursday, July 2, 2020

Late but with a Fabulous FREEBIE!

I'm so sorry!  I seriously got up early this morning and remembered that I needed to finish today's blog post, but was feeling under the weather and took a shower first.  By the time I finished my shower, I forgot to make this post!  It just dawned on me that I never did what I meant to do.  I'm going to try to put this together real quick before the medicine I took kicks in and I fall asleep on you.

Connie has two collections on sale right now and they are sure to be big hits!  First up is #2020 July!  This collection is perfect for those every day moments and then some!



_________________________________________________

The other collection on sale is part of the July 2020 Buffet Sale going on at Ginger Scraps.  I know some of you Connie Fans are going to fall in LOVE with this collection.  If you haven't already seen it and added it to your happy place I hope you will today!



_________________________________________________

Today's blog freebie is a super special one made by CTM Danna!  First of all, you are getting a two in one freebie, a super cute element that goes along with Clubhouse (the July Buffet collection).  Secondly, you are getting the layered template to create your own customized element!  Thanks Danna!



I hope you all have a terrific Thursday!

~Susan~

2 comments:

Pam K said...

Cool! thanks for sharing!

Susan said...

Thank you for stopping by the blog, Pam K!