Thursday, March 14, 2019

Thursday Inspiration

I haven't figured out what to call the blog posts on Thursdays yet but I'm thankful for all of you Connie Prince Fans who drop by the blog just to see what we have going on.  I saw the comment from Tuesday that one of you had problems with the Freebie download.  I checked both links and they worked for me so I'm not sure what the glitch was but I hope you stopped back by and were able to pick up the cluster frame.

Let's see what Connie has going on today.

Today is the final day of the new release sale on Travelogue Alabama.  If you haven't picked this kit up yet, today is a great day to do that!


You can find all these at Ginger Scraps and DSS.


Still checking out your Connie Price Wish list?  The month is almost halfway over but there's still time to take advantage of Connie Birthday Sale!



Short and sweet post today.  I'm going to leave you with a set of journal cards that CTM Kelly created with #2018 November.  Two of these are the perfect general use journal cards.  (Pssst... there will be another set of journal cards to go with these soon.)



Have a great day!
~Susan~

No comments: