Saturday, June 25, 2016

Weekend Roundup

U.S.A. is Connie’s latest collection available at Ginger Scraps, Gotta Pixel, and The Digi Chick.  It is just in time for you to create some amazing decorations for any 4th of July celebration!

cap_USAADALL

Here are a few more wonderful layouts from Connie’s Creative Team showing off U.S.A. in action!

i-mxsmcw4-LusaLO_zpszdwzzaaq122ovon2016-06-23_LO_Shady-Hollow-4th-of-July-Parade

Connie’s Retiring Products Sale for June ends on June 30th.  Have you checked your stash to make sure you don’t miss out on getting these?

cap_retproductsjun16-ALL

Available at Ginger Scraps and Gotta Pixel.

I hope you have some wonderful plans for fun today.  I’m off to get a little more done on my to do list.  I’m afraid my get up and go for today has gotten up and gone without me though.  I’ll see you on Tuesday for the next Take $2 Tuesday Sale!

~Susan~

No comments: