Monday, April 5, 2010

Hi everyone! I hope that you had a great Easter and that you were able to spend it with your loved ones! I'm still blown away that it's already April, but the calendar says that it is so here I am with this month's Color Play products in the store and ready to go! These are just $1/ pack!

You Are My Sunshine Element Pack
cap_youaremysunshineEP-ES.jpg


You Are My Sunshine Paper Pack
cap_youaremysunshinePP-ES.jpg


You Are My Sunshine Alpha 5 Pack
cap_youaremysunshineAP-ES.jpg


12x12 Oh Sunshiney Day - CU Ok
cap_sunshineydaytemps-ES.jpg

I had another opportunity to team up with Armina Designs this month & we have created such a fun collection :) Perfect for showing off your guy & there is definitely enough variety in this kit for others types of pages as well!

Chick Magnet Collab Kit
armina_cap_chickmagnet-ES.jpg


Chick Magnet QuickPage Album
cap_armina_chickmagnetQPs-ES.jpg


And last, but not least a set of fun word snips for you to use in
your journal or titles!

Journaling Snips - Spring Words
cap_journsnipsspringwords-ES.jpg

Thanks so much for taking time to read this far! Be sure to read the previous posts and grab the amazing freebies that my team has been busy stocking up!

I hope that you have an excellent week!

Connie Prince

No comments: