Tuesday, November 3, 2009

$1 Tuesday Time!!

Happy Tuesday everyone It's $1 Pixel time today & I have some new goodies on sale, 4 products @ just $1 today in fact!!

I'm jumpin in early with a Christmas kit this year because well I needed to get my Christmas cards done & I thought perhaps some of you do as well

Christmas Cheer


Christmas Cheer QuickPage Album (12x12)


12x12 Seasons Change Templates- Commercial Use OK
*These were part of October Templatepalooza*


CD Album Templates - Commercial Use OK
*These were part of October Templatepalooza*


-----------
Bella Gypsy & I have teamed up to bring you November Templatepalooza! 4 Amazing Commercial Use template sets for just $2.98!! That's less than $1 per product, what a steal Designers you can use these to create products for resale or for freebies!

November Templatepalooza


I hope that you have an amazing day!!

No comments: