Sunday, June 1, 2014

Happy June!

Please allow me to apologize to those who were waiting to be notified when the hidden elements challenge was completed last week.  I had been in the hospital and didn't anticipate being quite so wiped out to be honest.  Connie and I have coupons for those of you who commented.  I was able to get these out to:  Bekfek, KarenA and Heather Higgs.  There was no email references in the comments for:  Amy, Jennifer Moore, Brenda, MOPSMommies, Tupperstamper and Melissa. If you send me your email to coyotelady(at)gmail(dot)com, I will get that coupon to you straight away!!

The good news is.... the hidden elements challenge is ready!!  You saw the original layout.  We are going with King Neptune!!



I tucked away 15 different little hidden Mickeys, including that Sorcerer Mickey. Your mission is to find at least 12 of them for me.  Circle your finds and send me the results at coyotelady(at)gmail(dot) com.  All entries should be received by June 6th at 9 PM please.   Everyone who plays receives a $1 coupon, and then I'll toss all the correct entries into the randomizer for some lucky duck to receive the  $10 coupon.

If you would like a 3600 x 3600 full size to search, click on the image and your download should begin immediately. If you have any problems with the download, please let me know!

I do hope my layout has given new inspiration to your Disney scrapping. There are so many wonderful things to see and do at Disney. And then scrap!!

The bad news, I really wasn't up to the hidden challenge as you know. So creating that new Princess frame, didn't happen yet.   I am so glad you are enjoying the frames so far. And I do want them to be nice for you.  I am getting better everyday and hope to have the new frame for you next week.

Wishing you a wonderful first week of June!!

No comments: