Sunday, April 6, 2014

Lady and the Tramp Hidden Elements

So here's a little challenge for you.  Two part this week!  I used two of Connie's kits for this challenge.  (Hint:  I assure you that they were released in 2014! I won't make you go way back into the archives this time around.)  Part one - tell me those two kits!

From those two kits, I carefully hid 12  elements.   You should find me at least 7 of those!   Everyone who plays along will receive a $1 coupon to Connie's store.  Send me all the right answers (two kits and at least 7 locations of hidden elements) and you will be entered for a random drawing and receive a $10 coupon to Connie's store.  Easy peasy!?!

I'm also working on something special to send along with that $1 coupon.  Email your answers to coyotelady at gmail dot com.

Forgot to tell you that I would like all of your answers by Friday, April 11th at 9:00 PM please!
If you would like the 3600x3600 file, it is available here! (I thought I had uploaded high res. Sorry!)

Wishing you all a wonderful week.


bekfek said...

Thanks, Laramie -- I love these games :) I found 7 items that may or may not be added elements. Hard to tell. Is there a high-res file to download this week? Maybe that's why I'm having trouble since I'm working with the web file.

bekfek said...

Laramie, I sent you my answers! Just want to make sure you know to look for them since mine usually go to Never Never Land lol. Thanks, again!

Terry said...


Is there a high-res file to download this week? My eyes aren't good enough to find hidden elements by just looking at what is in the post.


Laramie Coyote said...

I really thought I had uploaded the 3600x3600. Perhaps it was adjusted by Blogger??

I have added the High Res file for download. Sorry about that!