Sunday, November 17, 2013

Merry & Bright Hidden Elements Game

It's already Christmas time at Disney World! I have to tell you that Christmas is simply spectacular. It is really impossible to go to Disney World without feeling that Christmas cheer. If Disney can do Christmas, so can I!  So get ready for lots of Christmas fun!

The Osborne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights is a glimmering extravaganza at Hollywood Studios running from Nov. 8 through Jan 5, 2014.  So many lights. You really have to see it to believe it! Before the Christmas season is through, I'll share some photos with you.

Christmas kits are starting to roll out and Connie just recently released the Merry And Bright Bundle which is available for $9.99. You get BOTH the Be Merry and Be Bright kits.  

We're going to have a little fun with Mickey and Minnie this week!  You guessed it! Hidden Elements time!  Connie is already getting in the Christmas spirit and is offering $1.00 coupons to EVERYONE that plays along with me this week. But wait....  It gets better!  I'll be running the correct entries through the randomizer and ONE lucky person will win a $10.00 coupon to Connie's store!

I didn't make it easy for you though! This week, I have tucked away 11 elements from the Merry & Bright kits!  They ARE NOT in the clusters in the upper right or lower left! That's your hint this week.  Those clusters each include the same elements: 1 flair, 1 coaster, 1 flower, 1 swirl with striped paper, and each has 2 evergreen sprigs. These are NOT considered to be hidden! However, nothing says I didn't use one or more of those same elements and hide it somewhere else.  And on the topic of papers, there are no hidden papers! Two hints! So now that you know what doesn't count as hidden,  let's see this week's layout:

Feel free to download the image to study it. In fact, if you click on the image, you'll get a 3600x3600 at 300 DPI image from my DropBox.  

Because I was really sneaky this week, you only need to find 6 of the hidden elements.  Email me your guesses at coyotelady(at)gmail.com.  Please include a brief description of the element (or you can use the name of the element from the kits) and where you found it.  

You will receive the $1 coupon for emailing me with your answers. In order to be put into the randomizer, your answers do need to be correct!  All answers must be emailed to me no later than Friday, Nov 22nd at 8 PM EST.  I will publish this layout next week with all the hidden elements identified.  

Good luck!!  

2 comments:

ColorMeScrappy said...

That one was pretty challenging :)
Sent my guesses in.

Lynn said...

I found 9! Just sent them in!