Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Team Spotlight, Where It's at Wednesday, Sale and a Freebie

  I hope you all are having a great week.  I have a new round of Where It's at Wednesday.   Look at the pictures below and figure out which one of Connie's kit it belongs to.  Email your answers to   Connie will enter all names in to a drawing.  The winner will win $10 to spend in Connie's store.

Be sure to email your answers.  Do not comment.  We want everybody to play.

Deadline: June 16th at 8 am est

I will be back on Monday to announce the winner.
Today I will be spotlighting Lori (Lbugcash). 

More About Lori:Wife to Steve, my fabulous and very understanding hubby, & mother to three fantastic and very active boys,.. Tanner 16 & twins Ben and Seth 11 soon to be 12.

I have been a registered nurse for 20 years and have worked with medical, oncology, surgical, & home care patients but my love and last 18 years of my life has been working in the Newborn I.C.U. I absolutely love the unit I work in and the careteam I work with, not to mention some of my very best friendships have developed through this great career. I feel so blessed to have the opporutnity to do what I love, and get paid while there.
I became a scrapbooker when my oldest was born, falling instantly in love with the feel of paper and all the fun things I could make with it. I have switched over to digital, mostly, in my scrapbooking but I still love papercrafting of all kinds and enjoy playing between the lines of the digital world and papercrafting by creating hybrid goodies. I recently bought a sweatshirt for myself that says "Queen of unfinished projects" and this describes me perfectly. I always have some project in the works with another taking up space in my mind just waiting for me to get it started. I love messy hands, paint, paper, wood, canvas... anything to keep me busy.

Top Five Favorite Things: my cute family, my career, crafting/scrapbooking, reading (especially teen/young adult book series), vacations

Top Five Least Favorite Things: yard work, house work, yard work, house work, YARD WORK!!!

 Top 3 Favorite Connie Prince Kits: Happy Place (or all of her disney kits), Game On, Adventure Awaits

You can see more of Lori's beautiful layouts in her gallery

Grab A Byte Sale is still going on at Scrapbookbytes.  I love the colors of this kit.  They are so fun and summery.  The would be great for any summer pictures.  Be sure to get them while they are only $1 a pack. 

   Also on sale is Templatopia.  I love that you can get so many templates for such a great deal.  Add in that it is from 2 of my favorite designers and it makes it even better.

       I hope that you are still with me, that was a lot.  Here is your freebie.  You can download it HERE.

Enjoy.  I hope you have a great week.


Crystalnva said...


Mat's Merry Memoirs said...

Cute page, thanks a lot for sharing with us!

Priscilla said...

I like this frame! Thanks for sharing!!

marlah24 said...

Thanks so much for the frame.

Anonymous said...

So cute,Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much!