Saturday, December 12, 2009

$1 GGI Event & A Freebie!

Happy Saturday friends :) It's Gotta Grab It time again & I have 4 new products ready for you!
These Are The Best Days Element Pack

cap_bestdaysEP-GP.jpg


These Are The Best Days Paper Pack

cap_bestdaysPPall-GP.jpg

(Includes patterned papers, shabby papers, AND solid papers)


These Are The Best Days QuickPage Album

cap_bestdaysQPs-GP.jpg


12x12 Best Day Ever Templates (Commercial Use OK)

cap_bestdayevertemps-GP.jpg


Here is a bit of awesome Inspiration with my GGI goodies!


cap_lovethisday-600.jpg

By Connie P


MothersDay03-kbbeale.jpg

By kbbeale


life2-eileen.png

Bu Eileen


sat_spec_1205_600x600.jpg

by chigirl


--------------------------------------------
Today's freebie (created by me)

Download Here

Thanks so much for looking & hope you have an awesome Saturday!!

Hugs

4 comments:

Mommy Taylor said...

Very cute stuff! I plan to buy some of it later today when I get a chance to get on my desktop. :)

CBH-Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Dec. 12, 2009. Thanks again.

Lori said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 19 Dec [LA 02:29pm, NY 05:29pm, UK 10:29pm] - 20 Dec [OZ 09:29am]).