Sunday, October 11, 2026

Sneak Peek Sunday

 To kick off this week, I have a glimpse into what Connie has coming your way.  I have to say, I love the color combinations! What do you see that snags your interest?


This week looks to be a quiet one.  I'm going to be out of town starting later today through Wednesday.  If something happens on the blog, it'll be Thursday before I have an opportunity to see any comments and can work on a solution.  Hopefully there won't be any issues with the pre-posts but it seems like when I'm away that's when gremlins take over and play havoc.

DSD may have wiped us out for a week in digiland.  It's been pretty quiet all around this weekend.  I wasn't wiped out from DSD.  School ramped up for two weeks with four evening events and I may be falling asleep in the car as my husband drives us towards our destination on our mini-vacation today.  He just laughed reading that over my shoulder because I almost always fall asleep in the car on road trips.  He's not wrong but lately every time I've sat down to scrap or crochet, I've fallen asleep within a few minutes.  Maybe I'll get caught up on some of that missing sleep...

Any way.  I hope you are all doing fabulous and that this weekend gave you a chance to get out and enjoy yourself.  If you are looking for new Quick Pages to use this Fall, check out the #2026 October pack!

#2026 October Quick Pages


I have a fall-ish or nature themed freebie for you today from CTM Penny created with #2026 September. Enjoy!




~Susan~

No comments: