Sunday, September 6, 2026

Sunday Sneak Peek

Happy Sunday!  The mornings have been cool enough this weekend that we've been able to get outdoors and take a few short walks before the temps creep back towards the triple digits and with a three day weekend we get a bonus morning to enjoy instead of having to hurry to work.  How is your weekend going?

Here is a peek at what will be coming your way this week.


This combo of releases is going to be epic!

Connie has a new set of quick pages in stores now that coordinate with the #2026 September collection.



Connie's newest collection, Mainstreet, has me thinking about visiting some unique cafes and small shops over the next month.  Even in larger towns, Main Street is often a treasure trove of those hometown feeling locally owned places that embody the feel of home.


It's a celebration at Gingerscraps in honor of one of our favorite scrapping communities turning 18!


I've started the scavenger hunt but haven't gotten as far as I would like because I keep nodding off mid-scroll through the stores.  However, I've seen so many gorgeous kits in my search that I would love to work with.  Come join the fun!

Just a quick reminder that Thursdays here on Connie's blog will give you another set of clues to determine the identity of Connie's Creative Team Member of the month.  Be sure to put a reminder on your calendar to stop by to get the next set of clues!

BLOG FREEBIE


~Susan~

No comments: