This week's sneak peeks had me doing a double take when I started to get them ready. You'll see why in just a moment. Before I get to them, I want to say, welcome to the new visitors we've had this week over here on Connie's blog. We appreciate all of Connie's fans and the love you share of all her designs!
Onward to the sneak peeks!
Yes, that's the one that had me doing a double take. I wonder what Connie is up to? These templates look like they need to find a home in my scrapping stash, how about you?
I did say sneak peeks as in plural glimpses into the future so here's the other one.
So pretty! Check back on Friday for the new release reveal. Until then you know that we share daily bits of inspiration, bits of news, a couple of contests, and of course a freebie almost every day over here on the blog. Let's take a look at what Connie recently released into stores and some more inspiration from Connie's fantastic creative team.
Thanks for stopping by the blog today! I hope you find joy in the small things and time to be creative today. Before you head off on the rest of today's adventures, here is a small freebie gift from Connie's CT for you.
See ya later!
~Susan~
No comments:
Post a Comment