I've heard that my area is supposed to get a taste of Fall this week. It may just be a teaser but anything that gets us away from the triple digits is going to be greatly appreciated. We actually had a cool morning on Saturday so my husband and I got out and hiked about 2.75 miles before the sun decided to make it's appearance from behind the clouds and warm things right up to the 90s. We are planning a couple of long hikes away from home in about three weeks and I need to build back up to it. We haven't really been on a long hike since the end of June. It just got too hot.
Are any of you getting to enjoy time outdoors right now? If you are, I'm completely jealous!
Connie has a fun new collection that has Fall and spooky season ready to be celebrated. #2026 October has a bit of everything to cover all month long in style!
BLOG FREEBIE
Have a spectacular Sunday!
No comments:
Post a Comment