Sunday, August 23, 2026

Sneak Peek Sunday

 I apologize for the delayed post.  I hate to admit it but every time I've sat down to put today's post together I've nodded off in mid sentence.  I'm definitely on the struggle bus today. 

Are you ready for a peek at the new kit coming your way later this week?  This one is going to be a full Fall themed collection!


Spelunking, hiking, and more come to mind with Into the Cave!  This kit is full on adventure with a touch of prehistoric.  



While you are picking up this amazing kit at Ginger Scraps, swing by the Ginger Scraps blog to snag another piece of the daily download from Connie.


Time is running out to scope out all the amazing savings from Connie being in the Designer Spotlight at Ginger Scraps.


Thanks for stopping by the blog today!  Don't forget to submit your guess on who the CTM of the month is.  Thursday I'll reveal their identity and link you to their gallery for more CTM inspiration.  Here is your blog freebie from CTM Deb!


~Susan~

No comments: