Today's post may be a little rushed and quick. I'm quickly fading on Thursday night with two days of the new school year finished. These 10 - 11 hour days are quickly draining my energy reserves. I know it will eventually calm down some but right now I'm about to fall asleep at the keyboard. Let's look at the amazing new products that Connie has debuting today in her stores.
Before I share some layouts from Connie's Creative Team to inspire your start to the weekend I want to show you the new kit in the Paint Chips series that Connie has in her stores called Paint Chips Girly Girl. It's a study in all things pink and sassy and perfect for celebrating that unique little girl in your life (or your inner girly girl!).
Today's CT layouts combine Connie's newest kit with the templates from the Template Bundle!
Connie also has a sweet pack of new quick pages that coordinates with #2026 August!
Visit the Ginger Scraps Blog each day in August to download Connie's FREE Daily Download Kit while she is in the Designer Spotlight!
BLOG FREEBIE
~Susan~
No comments:
Post a Comment