Connie has a cool new kit debuting in stores today! When I saw this I immediately thought of a song I taught one of my elementary choirs years ago called "The Dweller of the Cave." This kids loved it and it was perfect for our Fall Concert.
Get ready to head underground and discover the wonders waiting beneath the surface with Into The Cave! This adventurous scrapbook collection is perfect for documenting cave tours, cavern explorations, family vacations, nature adventures, and those unforgettable moments spent discovering some of the amazing places hidden below ground.
You'll also find destination labels for many favorite cave attractions across the United States, including Mammoth Cave, Carlsbad Caverns, Luray Caverns, Ruby Falls, The Lost Sea, Wind Cave, Jewel Cave, and more, along with versatile phrases such as Cave Tour and Natural Wonder. Coordinating word art featuring Cave, Caverns, and Explore makes it easy to finish off your adventure layouts.
The kit includes 16 patterned papers, 9 solid papers, 59 elements, plus a complete uppercase alpha and number set with common punctuation.
Whether you're exploring an enormous cavern, marveling at incredible rock formations, taking a guided cave tour, or simply enjoying another outdoor adventure, Into The Cave has everything you need to preserve those underground memories!
There's still time to check out Connie's Spotlight Sale at Ginger Scraps!
Remember to submit your guess on yesterday's post about the CTM of the month!
There was a double posting Sunday/Monday of a freebie. I think Connie and I were working on blog posts at the same time and just missed seeing what each other had chosen. I updated the Monday post with a different freebie so scroll down to check that out!
Have a splendid weekend!
~Susan~
No comments:
Post a Comment