Thursday, August 27, 2026

August 2026 Reveal and Contest Winner!

 It's time to reveal the August 2026 Creative Team Member!  Drum roll............

Theresa B!


Theresa is one of the amazing CTMs who makes freebies for Connie's blog in addition to creating beautiful layouts showcasing Connie's kits.  Theresa is one of the first people to jump in on helping with new ideas and help out.  Here are a few more layouts from her for inspiration!


I placed all the names of those who submitted a correct guess into a random name picker and our winner for August is....


Congratulations!  Linda, I'll be sending you a coupon to be used in Connie's store as soon as I get it from Connie.  

Next week we'll start introducing another one of Connie's Creative Team members with some clues from their interview so tune back in and start gathering those clues!

Today is the last day that Into the Cave will be on 40% off sale.


Visit the Ginger Scraps Blog each day in August to download Connie's FREE Daily Download Kit!



Thanks for understanding my, yet again, goof up on a posted freebie on Tuesday.  Someone said they hoped everyone was okay because this is the third double post in a few weeks.  I blame struggling to adjust to having to get up even earlier every day than I've ever had to in my 30 year career and still working 10+ hour days for the past 4 weeks at a non-stop pace from 6:30 am to 4:30 pm and then coming home to work another 2 - 4 hours teaching private lessons and the work that didn't get finished before I left school to prepare for lessons the next day.  I'm dragging a bit and even though I thought I had looked back through posts before pre-posting this week's blog posts, I missed one that I actually already used.  To make up for it, I'm putting two freebies on today's post.

BLOG FREEBIE #1



BLOG FREEBIE #2

Have a wonderful Thursday!

~Susan~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was me that posted my concern before. I suspected things were happening. It's amazing that you are still even volunteering to do this Susan with all that you have going on! Please know we all see you.. and appreciate you.. and that my concern was genuine! I hope your schedule slows down soon.. so you can take in a breather. Thank you heaps and bunches for the lovely gifts today!!! Cheers and support from Ontario, Canada :))

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the freebies! I hope things slow down a bit for you...take care of yourself first!

Susan said...

I appreciate the concern and the sweetness of your understanding. Things will settle down some. We're almost to the point of getting into a routine with school. There have just been a lot of changes thrown all at once this year. I feel like I've said that several years in a row though and I think that's wearing on me more now than it use to. The joy of working with the kids is still there and that's what keeps me going back every day. I have to make a decision by December whether or not I'm going to retire at the end of this school year and right now my feelings about that are all over the place.

I'm glad you appreciated the freebies today and thanks for stopping by!

Susan said...

Thank you!