Do you enjoy going to concerts? Feeling the energy of people who enjoy the same music as you, the excitement of seeing someone perform live and in person, and maybe even a backstage pass is in your wildest dreams? Or are you a person that worries over the intricate details and has backup plans for the backup plan? These are just a few of the scenarios that this week's Take $2 Tuesday Sale kits would be perfect for. Of course creativity knows no limits so these kits are also ready to take on so much more!
CT Layouts with Overthinker
Friends don't let friends miss out on fabulous freebies and great inspiration so tell your scrapping friends about this blog! You know you love the freebies that are given nearly every day? Tell others about it so they can also experience the joy. We appreciate all of you who stop by and those of you who take time every now and then to let us know you've stopped by. I would love to visit your layout gallery and leave you some well deserved love. Leave a link in the comments and I'll swing by!
I have a special surprise for you today, two freebies instead of just one! We appreciate Connie's fans and don't take lightly the time you spend visiting the blog. Think of this as our Christmas in July bonus gift to you.
BLOG FREEBIE #1
BLOG FREEBIE #2
I hope you have a extraordinary day today!
~Susan~
No comments:
Post a Comment