Tuesday, October 15, 2024

Sneak Peeks and Take $2 Tuesday Sale

I'm so sorry that I missed posting on Sunday! I've been battling some sort of respiratory junk for about a week and Saturday/Sunday it kicked me hard.  I came home from church Sunday and took a 4 hour nap before we had to head back to church.  When I got home from evening service all I felt like doing was staring aimlessly at nothing important.  Thank goodness we are on Fall Break this week so maybe I can recover and be ready to tackle the next few months ahead.

Here are the two sneak peeks I had planned on sharing Sunday from Connie.


Spooky Season is definitely here and I think the upcoming new kit will be perfect for decorating for that and more!

Here are the Take $2 Tuesday Sale kit that Connie picked to go into today's sale bin.


Ginger Scraps:

My Memories:

CT Layouts with Stolen Wings


CT Layouts with Sports: Football


Today kicks off the October 2024 Bake Sale at Ginger Scraps and here's a look at what Connie has on sale through the 20th.


#2022 October - Kit | Word Art | Templates


The newest releases from Connie are several Quick Page sets perfect for those quick gift giving moments.


Quick Page Packs


That brings me to the end of all of today's news from Connie. I'll be back with this week's round up on Thursday. Until then, enjoy this quick page freebie with bonus stacked paper from CTM Theresa.




Have a spectacular Tuesday!

~Susan~

No comments: