Friday, October 18, 2024

October 2024 Template Bundle and Paint Chips: Wicked Green {NEW}

 Connie has two brand new releases in store today for you!  First up is the October 2024 Template Bundle which has four awesome packs of templates waiting to inspire you.



Connie also has a brand new kit available in her Paint Chips series, Paint Chips: Wicked Green!


These layouts not only used Paint Chips: Wicked Green but the October 2024 Template Bundle!


The October Bake Sale is going on right now and Connie has one of the older October collections in the sale bin.  Check to see if you have #2022 October and if you are missing it this is a great opportunity to add it to your stash!


#2022 October - Kit | Word Art | Templates


I hope you have a fabulous weekend! I'm going to be working on a couple of plant projects that I've been gathering supplies for and gearing up for the busy quarter ahead of me at school. I love the upcoming performance season and hope to share the joy the music of the season can bring with my students. I'm going to leave you today with this Autumn inspired cluster freebie from Kelly made with Connie's #2023 October kit.


~Susan~

No comments: