Wednesday, September 25, 2024

Win It Wednesday!

It's Win It Wednesday time!

The Rules:

1. Solve the riddle below.

2. Email your answers to connie.prince08@gmail.com. Use Blog Game for the subject.

3. All entries will be entered into a randomizer and 1 person will win a gift certificate to Connie's store.

4.  Entries will be accepted until Saturday at midnight ET (note this has changed) 

Solve this riddle: 
Spelled forward, I’m what you do every day; spelled backward, I’m something you hate. What am I?


Ginger Scraps:

My Memories:

September 2024 Template Bundle

Available at Ginger Scraps






Also, new and on sale 40% off is Paint Chips: Sherpa Blue

Available at Ginger Scraps & My Memories



Today's free gift was created by Theresa!


Have a great day!
Connie






No comments: