Tuesday, September 3, 2024

Take $2 Tuesday Sale and a FREEBIE

 Can you believe we've entered the month of September already?  For some of you this signals the beginning of Fall.  All the cooler temps, foliage beginning to change, all the reasons for pumpkin spice anything and break out the long sleeves.  Sound like you?  Yeah, not where I'm at.  We were just thankful for the few days of clouds and break from the triple digit heat.  I have no idea what this week will bring weather wise but I don't think I am going to be thinking long sleeves for at least another six weeks or so.  However, I'll live vicariously through the fall themed layouts that I see popping up in all the galleries.

Onward to today's Take $2 Tuesday sale kits from Connie!  Today we have Roots & Wings (one of my all-time favorite kits) and Sibling Love on sale. 


Ginger Scraps:

My Memories:

CT Layouts with Sibling Love


CT Layouts with Roots & Wings


I do love the color combinations that Fall brings.  They are bold and strong and so much more.  Connie has a wonderful color palette for #2024 September that really calls to my color creative heart.



Connie has one more recent new release on sale and that's her Forrest Friends collection. Whimsical, fresh, and oh so much fun!



That's it from me on this fine Tuesday!  I hope you all have a fantastic week ahead of you and that today will bring you joy and hope.  For your freebie today, CTM Deb created this wonderful border cluster with Paint Chips: Peachy.  


See you later!

~Susan~

No comments: