Sunday, September 15, 2024

Sneak Peek Sunday

 Hi Connie Prince Fans!  Are you ready for a look at what Connie has coming your way towards the end of the week?  Let's get to it!

I know that there are several of you that are super excited about the upcoming Template Bundle release.  I love combining Connie's templates and kits together.  I always wind up with a project that I absolutely love.  These will release this Friday so check back to see the full reveal.

The September 2024 Ginger Scraps Bake Sale has gone live and here is what Connie has in that sale.


#2022 September - Kit| Word Art | Templates


Connie is about to retire quite a few of her older products to make room in her stores for all the new products that she has in the que. Check your stash and this sale to make sure you don't lose out on adding these to your stash!


#2022 September - Kit| Word Art | Templates

I hope you all have a fabulous week ahead! I'm going to sign off today with this sweet Quick Page Freebie from CTM Theresa created with Forest Friends.


~Susan~

No comments: