Sunday, September 1, 2024

Sneak Peek Sunday

 I just had one of those "oh no" moments where I thought I had forgotten to publish Friday's blog post about Connie's latest new release.  However, all is well and the post was there.  Whew!  We are starting the 4th week of school this week and I feel like I've already worked a couple of months.  In reality, we've actually been back for 6 weeks so that's probably why I feel that way.  Opening a new campus is not for the faint of heart.  I told my colleague who teaches band that I never want to do this again.  I need this to be my last school change for my sanity's sake.

*EDITED - Forum is back up so there will be a freebie at the end of this post!*

I do have the sneak peek preview of what Connie will be releasing later this week!


That looks yummy! If you head over to Club Connie Prince on Facebook, you can leave a comment on today's Sneak Peek post to be entered into a drawing where someone will with this awesome kit.

Forrest Friends released today as Connie's Ginger Scrap's Buffet Sale collection and this one is full of cute critters!



Are you ready for your freebie?  CTM Theresa created an adorable cluster with Forrest Friends for me to share with you!


That's it from me today.  I'll see you all around digi-land and hope you have a fabulous Labor Day!

~Susan~

No comments: