Friday, September 20, 2024

Paint Chips: Sherpa Blue & September 2024 Template Bundle {NEW}

 Today you get a double new release!  Connie's newest Paint Chip kit is Paint Chips: Sherpa Blue and it's stunning!  The other new release is the September 2024 Template Bundle and it has some awesome templates to kick off your creativity.

Paint Chips: Sherpa Blue



Templates rock, especially Connie's templates! I enjoy picking up the monthly template bundle because I always get a variety of templates to kick my creativity into gear. Here is this month's bundle of inspiration.



And here is a closer look at each of the packs you will get in the bundle.




I can already tell that I'm going to love the It Takes Two Volume 25 pack and the White Space Volume 98 pack. The other two are just what I need for some layouts of this year's marching season. I don't gravitate to using a lot of pictures on my own "from scratch" layouts because I get overwhelmed. Connie's multi-photo templates help me get past that block every time!



There will be a lot more layout inspiration coming your way this upcoming week with these templates and Connie's kits. I bet there is something for everyone!


CTM Deb got creative with Connie's Game Night collection and created this border cluster freebie for you!




Have a great weekend!


~Susan~

No comments: