Friday, September 27, 2024

#2024 October {NEW} + FREEBIE

 It's spooky season!  I think I've been living in this season for a few weeks, at least in the choir room because we have been preparing for our Fall Concert which is in a week and one of the songs the kids are performing was picked for the "spooky" vibe.  Actually, the song is tongue in cheek spooky because it's about a bat and not really spooky at all. Yes, I'm sneaky like that. LOL  

Today's new release from Connie has more "cute fall" than "spooky" going on and I bet you'll love it!



In addition to all those lovely packs you can pick up in the bundle, you can snag these coordinating quick pages too!



I hope you all have a spectacular weekend ahead of you!  This weekend kicks off our busy competition season for band and colorguard.  I know it'll be over in the blink of an eye though and we're soaking up every moment we have with our youngest.

Today's gift from Connie and her CT is this yummy quick page freebie from CTM Theresa created with Apple Pickin'.  See you later!


~Susan~

No comments: