Sunday, August 18, 2024

Sunday Sneak Peek

 Hi Connie Fans!  I'm popping in to share a look at what Connie has coming your way later this week.  Life has been a bit hectic with trying to get school started.  It's been a journey!  

On to the sneak peek!


The August Bake Sale is going on over at Ginger Scraps and Connie has #2022 August in the sale bin!


#2022 August - Kit | Word Art | Templates 

Connie just released the August 2024 Template Bundle!


The newest kit from Connie is Paint Chips: Coffee Bean!



I plan to be back to my normal blogging schedule at the end of the week.  Connie has been so understanding while I've been treading water.  I miss getting to share her design news with all of you so I'm looking forward to being able to get back on schedule soon!

Here is a cute little cluster freebie from CTM Theresa made with Addicted to Fun for you today!


~Susan~

No comments: